Closing Notice for the Dropps Laundry Pouch Brigade
We regret to inform you that the Dropps Laundry Pouch Brigade will be closing on August 31, 2014. In preparation for this closing, please send in any Dropps laundry pouches before August 31, 2014. TerraCycle will be unable to credit your account for any pouches checked in after August 31, 2014.
If you would like to continue to recycle Dropps laundry pouches after the Brigade has closed, you can do so by purchasing our Plastic Packaging Zero Waste Box. To learn more about the Zero Waste Box Program, click here.
TerraCycle® and Dropps® have partnered to create the Dropps Laundry Pouch Brigade®, a free recycling program for Dropps laundry detergent and fabric softener pouches, as well as a fundraising opportunity for participants.
Participating is completely free and very easy. There are no signup or participation fees, and the shipping is covered by our brand partner. After joining the Dropps Laundry Pouch Brigade, simply follow the steps below to recycle your waste with us:
- Join the program by clicking on the black button at the top of the sidebar.
- Collect Dropps pouches and fill up a box or bag. Your shipment may be any size to earn TerraCycle points.
- Download a free shipping label from your TerraCycle account. Click "Get Shipping Label" under the "Send Your Waste" option in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
- Ship the box to TerraCycle by affixing the free shipping label and dropping it off at a UPS location.
The following types of packaging are accepted through the Dropps Laundry Pouch Brigade.
- Dropps laundry detergent pouches
- Dropps fabric softener pouches
TerraCycle points are an added incentive to our recycling programs. Please read the information below about earning TerraCycle points for this specific Brigade program.
- Your shipment may be any size to earn TerraCycle points.
- You will be awarded two TerraCycle points for each unit of waste.
TerraCycle points can be redeemed for a variety of charitable gifts, product bundles, or a payment of $0.01 per point to the non-profit organization or school of your choice. For more information on our points program, click here.