Brigade: Baby Food Pouch Brigade
Timeline: February through March
Prize: Ella's Kitchen products, upcycled products, and bonus TerraCycle points
How to Win: Collect the most baby food pouches.
TerraCycle® and Ella's Kitchen have partnered to create the Baby Food Pouch Brigade®, a free recycling program for baby food pouches and caps, as well as a fundraising opportunity for participants.
Participating is completely free and very easy. There are no signup or participation fees, and the shipping is covered by our brand partner. After joining the Baby Food Pouch Brigade, simply follow the steps below to recycle your waste with us:
- Join the program by clicking on the black button at the top of the sidebar.
- Collect baby food pouches and caps and fill up a box or bag. Your shipment may be any size to earn TerraCycle points.
- Download a free shipping label from your TerraCycle account. Click "Get Shipping Label" under the "Send Your Waste" option in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
- Ship the box to TerraCycle by affixing the free shipping label and dropping it off at a UPS location.
The following types of packaging are accepted through the Baby Food Pouch Brigade.
Baby Food Pouch Brigade accepted waste:
- Baby food pouches
- Baby food pouch caps
TerraCycle points are an added incentive to our recycling programs. Please read the information below about earning TerraCycle points for this specific Brigade program.
- Your shipment may be any size to earn TerraCycle points.
- You will be awarded two TerraCycle points for each unit of waste.
TerraCycle points can be redeemed for a variety of charitable gifts, product bundles, or a payment of $0.01 per point to the non-profit organization or school of your choice. For more information on our points program, click here.