Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade - FAQ
- What kinds of waste are accepted?
- Only Entenmann's Little Bites plastic pouches are accepted in the Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade.
- Who can sign up for the Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade?
- We welcome anyone from any organization to join in our recycling efforts! There are some practical considerations your organization should keep in mind. For example, our program is not designed to accommodate recycling centers.
- Which states can participate in the TerraCycle Brigade programs?
- TerraCycle Brigade programs are open to all U.S. States EXCEPT for Alaska and Hawaii. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii and sign-up for a Brigade, your account will be automatically deactivated and your location will not be able to print or request labels. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to have Brigade programs running in those states in the future.
- What do I need to sign up for the Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade?
You will need to provide:
- A contact person to oversee the Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade at your location
- A valid email address
- A valid mailing address
If you choose to redeem your points towards a non-profit or charity of your choice, you will also need the mailing address and contact information for the 501(c)3 charity and its Federal Tax ID number. (Please note: The Federal Tax ID number will be formatted XX-XXXXXXX, please be sure that you do not have the state sales tax exempt number). If you do not have your own charity, you can choose to redeem your points towards one of TerraCycle’s charitable gifts partners.
- Can my school or organization sign up more than once?
- No. Each individual and organization, including schools or student groups at a school or university, can only have one Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade account. Any additional accounts will be suspended. However, one school can participate in multiple Brigade programs. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if my information changes or needs to be updated?
- If for any reason you need to change or update our information, please select the Profile tab (located on your account page) and then simply click “Edit My Profile.” If you still need assistance or have questions please contact Customer Support at 1-866-967-6766 or email email@example.com.
- Is there a minimum/maximum amount of waste to collect before my school or charity will receive a check?
- You must earn at least 1,000 points in order to redeem your points for a check. You can redeem your points at any time for one of TerraCycle’s charitable gifts, or towards a cash donation (check) to any non-profit or charitable organization, including schools.
- I’ve sent collections in to benefit a charity. Why didn’t I receive a check?
- You must redeem your points for a cash donation via your account in order for a check to be disbursed to the charity of your choice. Cash donations are mailed directly to the charity, twice a year in June and December. All cash donations requested between May 1st and October 31st will be disbursed in December. All cash donations requested between November 1st and April 30th will be disbursed in June.
- I forgot to select a charity during the sign up process. Can I still select one?
Yes. You can select, add or change your preferred charities via your account on the TerraCycle website. Simply log into your account at ww.terracycle.com and click on the “Impact” tab. To add a new preferred charity to your account, please select the “Manage Charities” link. Please note that during the checkout process when redeeming points, you will also be given a chance to choose an existing charitable gift and update or change your preferred charities.
You can also call 1-866-967-6766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the charity name, address, contact person, and Tax ID Number.
- Do I have to pay for shipping?
- Nope! You will be able to print pre-paid UPS shipping labels from our website through your online account. This will bring your Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade collections back to our facility to be recycled into TerraCycle products. You win, we win, and the environment wins!
- How do I ship the packaging back to TerraCycle?
- You can reuse a box or bag to collect your waste, and when your box is full you can download your pre-paid UPS shipping label by clicking the red “Ship Us Your Waste” icon on your account page. Select the Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade from the drop down menu and print the pre-paid label. Affix the label to the box or bag and drop it off at your local UPS drop off location.
- Is there a limit to how many Entenmann's Little Bites pouches I can send in?
- There is no limit to how many Entenmann's Little Bites pouches you can collect; however, each Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade shipment must weigh 2 lbs. or more in order to earn 2 points for each unit.
- I checked my status. Why is it incorrect?
- Please check back frequently to see your status update. If there is a serious problem with collection status, please call Customer Support at 1-866-967-6777 or email email@example.com.
- How much will my organization be paid for from the Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade?
- For every shipment that your location sends in above 2 lbs, each piece of packaging will earn 2 points or $0.02 to the non-profit of your choice.
- We are done collecting for the Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade, can we unsubscribe?
- Please log in to your account page on the TerraCycle website. Select the “Brigades” tab and then the option “Remove this Brigade” located under the Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade.
- How much will I earn per Entenmann's Little Bites pouch?
- Units per shipment are calculated based upon weight. Entenmann's Little Bites pouches will be counted based on an average weight of 0.006 lbs. Each shipment that you send in for the Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade must weigh 2 lbs. or more in order to earn 2 points per packaging. Shipments below 2 lbs will not earn points.