MARS Drinks Fresh Pack Brigade® - FAQ
- What kinds of Fresh Packs are acceptable?
- This program will ONLY accept MARS Drinks Fresh Packs.
- Who can sign up for the MARS Drinks Fresh Pack Brigade?
- We welcome anyone from almost any organization to join in our recycling efforts! There are some practical considerations your organizations should keep in mind. For example, our program is not designed to accommodate recycling centers.
- What do I need to sign up for the MARS Drinks Freshpack Brigade?
- You will need to provide 1) a contact person to oversee the MARS Drink Fresh Pack Brigade at your location and 2) a valid email address and 3) a valid mailing address. If you choose to redeem your points towards a non-profit or charity of your choice, you will also need the mailing address and contact information for the 501(c)3 charity and its Federal Tax ID number. (Please note: The federal tax ID number will be formatted XX-XXXXXXX, please be sure that you do not have the state sales tax exempt number).
If you do not have your own charity, you can choose to redeem your points towards one of TerraCycle's charitable gifts.
- I signed up for the Brigade, but I haven’t received a confirmation e-mail. What should I do?
- You will receive an e-mail immediately after signing up which contains a link to activate your account. If you do not receive this within 24 hours of signing up, please check your spam folder before contacting TerraCycle’s customer service department at 1-866-967-6766 for assistance with account activation. Your account must be activated prior to completing your sign up for the MARS Drinks Fresh Pack Brigade.
- Can my office sign up more than once?
- No. Each individual and organization, including schools or student groups at a school or university, can only have one MARS Drink Fresh Pack Brigade account. Any additional accounts will be suspended. However, more than one brigade can benefit a single school. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- What if my information changes or needs to be updated?
- If for any reason you need to change or update your information, please select the PROFILE tab (located on your account) and then simply click "Edit My Profile". If you still need assistance or have questions please contact Customer Support at 1-866–967–6766 or email email@example.com.
- Is there a cost to participate in the MARS Drinks Fresh Pack Brigade?
- Yes. For information or details on costs to participate, please contact your MARS Drinks Distributor.
- How many boxes do you send?
- For every order that you place 10 boxes will be shipped to your location. You also have the ability to choose the box size you are ordering (medium vs. large). Medium boxes can hold 500 Fresh Packs and large boxes can hold 1,000 Fresh Packs. You have the ability to place as many orders as you would like by clicking on the link “Send Me Boxes” and following the steps listed on the shipping page.
- How long does it to take to receive boxes?
- Boxes are shipped from TerraCycle via UPS Ground within 3 business days from date of order. Your boxes should arrive at your location within an estimated 10 to 14 business days of shipping. Estimated shipping times may vary depending upon your geographic location. Outbound tracking information for your order will be sent to the email address listed on your account within 24 hours of placing your order. If you have not received your boxes within the estimated timeline, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 1-866-967-6766.
- Do I need to do anything before putting the Fresh Packs in the boxes?
- Yes, please make sure that your box is securely lined with the liner bag provided in your shipment. If you do not have a set of liners that came with your boxes, you can use any plastic trash bag or similar material to line the bin. Once the liner is in place, you are ready to collect used fresh packs.
- How should I send the MARS Drinks Fresh Packs back to TerraCycle?
Prepare the collection box for shipping by:
- Open the top of the box and securely tie the liner bag.
- Close the top flaps of the box.
- Tape over the closure inserts at the top and bottom of the box.
- Send the box out from your normal UPS pick up/drop off location.
If you do not have UPS service, simply take the box to any UPS location. Customers should not call UPS to schedule a custom pick up, as additional costs will not be covered by the program or its sponsors.
- Is there a limit to how many Fresh Packs I can send in one box?
- You can redeem your points at any time for one of TerraCycle's charitable gifts, or towards a cash donation (check) to any non-profit or charitable organization, including schools. Please keep in mind that there is a minimum of 1,000 points or $10 needed for a cash donation. Cash donations are mailed directly to the charity, twice a year in June and December. All cash donations requested between May 1st and October 31st will be disbursed in December. All cash donations requested between November 1st and April 30th will be disbursed in June.
- Is there a charitable payment associated with the MARS Drinks Fresh Pack Brigade?
- For more information on costs associated with the MARS Drinks Brigade, please contact your MARS Drinks Distributor.
- Our organization is done collecting packages, can we unsubscribe?
- Please log into your account on the TerraCycle website. Select the “COLLECT” tab and then the option “Remove this Brigade” located under the MARS Drinks Fresh Pack Brigade.