The Naked Grape Wine Box Brigade - FAQ
- What kinds of wine boxes are acceptable?
- The Naked Grape® brand wine boxes with pouches and spouts. Please flatten the boxes before sending them.
- Who can sign up for the Naked Grape Wine Box Brigade?
- We welcome anyone over the age of 21 to join this Brigade!
- What do my collections for the Naked Grape Wine Box Brigade earn?
- For each approved The Naked Grape brand wine box with pouch and spout received, $0.02 will be donated to Clothes4Souls®.
- Which states can participate in the TerraCycle® Brigade programs?
- TerraCycle Brigade programs are open to all U.S. States EXCEPT for ALASKA, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico and sign-up for a Brigade, your account will be automatically deactivated and your location will not be able to print or request labels. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have Brigade programs running in those states and territories in the future.
- Can my organization sign up more than once?
- No. Each individual and organization can only have one The Naked Grape Wine Box Brigade account. Any additional accounts will be suspended. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
- What if my information changes or needs to be updated?
- If for any reason you need to change or update your information, please select the PROFILE tab (located on your account) and then simply click "Edit My Profile". If you still need assistance or have questions please contact Customer Support at 1-866–967–6766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there a minimum/maximum amount of packaging to collect before Clothes4Souls receives a check?
- Nope! You are welcome to send in any quantity of The Naked Grape wine boxes, pouches, and spouts.
- Do I have to pay for shipping?
- Nope! You will be able to print pre-paid UPS shipping labels from our website through your online account. This will bring your The Naked Grape Wine Box Brigade collections back to our factory to be recycled into TerraCycle products! You win, we win, and the environment wins!
- How do I ship the packaging back to TerraCycle?
Option 1 (Eco Friendly way!): If you already have a reused box or bag, you can download your own pre-paid UPS return label by clicking the red “SHIP YOUR WASTE TO US” icon located on your account and select The Naked Grape Wine Box Brigade under the drop down menu. Print the pre-paid label and affix to the reused box or back and drop off at a local ups drop off location.
Option 2: You can also have us ship 2 UPS pre-paid return labels, by clicking “Send Me Mailing Labels.” Your pre-paid return labels will be shipped to your address. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery time. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.
- Is there a limit to how many pieces of packaging I can send in?
- There is no limit to the amount of The Naked Grape wine boxes, pouches, and spouts you can send in. As long as you have been sending in a slow, steady stream, you are doing well.
- I checked my status. Why is it incorrect?
- Please check back frequently to see your status update. If there is a serious problem with collection status please call Customer Support at 1-866-967-6766 or e-mail email@example.com.
- We are done collecting for The Naked Grape Wine Box Brigade, can we unsubscribe?
- Please log into your account on the TerraCycle website. Select the “BRIGADES” tab and then the option “Remove this Brigade” located under The Naked Grape Wine Box Brigade.