We are looking for an outgoing, polished, highly organized, team-focused US Account Manager to work with our corporate brand partners on marketing and program initiatives for TerraCycle’s national Brigade programs. Primary responsibilities include serving as the single point of contact for a portfolio of TerraCycle’s partners and facilitating internal processes to drive program growth.
Responsibilities will include both Client Relations as well as general program support, and the successful applicant will be trained and highly successful in both capacities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in sustainability, marketing and business strategy, brand management/relationship building and program management.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a brand/client-relationship management and strategy position. It is not a sales, business development or operations management position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- TerraCycle’s PR, Licensing, Creative and Operations teams to ensure execution of all contractual obligations and drive program growth and success.
- Create and maintain project plans and activation strategies for each account.
- Manage project assets including coordination and management of content, e.g., product concepts, program copy, and Brigade materials.
- Prepare briefs, presentations and analysis of program results, and make recommendations for continuing program growth.
- Develop knowledge and expertise of clients’ business, industry, competitors, etc.
- Support senior marketing and product development colleagues in strategic and tactical planning.
- Act as support and “go-to” point for ad hoc requests from senior marketing and Public Relations colleagues.
- Schedule and attend internal and external reviews and strategy sessions and ensure that work is meeting client requirements and expectations and that the TerraCycle partnership is most effectively leveraged by the brand.
- Build, manage and maintain project files and schedules for offline and online projects.
- Ensure consistency and quality of deliverables for assigned accounts.
- Assist in managing all creative details throughout the project to ensure that action-items are accomplished on a timely and accurate basis.
- Act as a liaison for creative, PR, Operations and other departments as needed.
- BA/BS required, advance degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience
- Track record of success in brand management and project management
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate empathy and commitment to the client, proven ability to manage expectations
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- High energy team player
Interested applicants should send resume or CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Location: Trenton, NJ