Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Start Date: February 1, 2013
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
TerraCycle seeks to hire a Junior Business Development Associate who will report directly to the Director of Business Development. The Junior Business Development Associate will:
- Identify and contact potential brand partners with a focus on TerraCycle’s B2C partnership model and domestic expansion strategy,
- Update and maintain a database of TerraCycle’s global deals,
- Support TerraCycle’s Business Development Team,
- Assist in the development and maintenance of key team documents and information management strategies,
- Assist in coordinating TerraCycle’s business development academic semester/summer intern programs,
- Other duties as needed.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- At least one year of experience in a business development/sales capacity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as be comfortable in conversations about green business,
- A BA or BS degree is required,
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment and juggle multiple responsibilities amidst shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Commensurate with experience
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, vision and dental benefits available
For inquires, please send your resume, 2-3 business related writing samples and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position to Nikias Stefanakis, Director of Business Development, at Nikias [dot] Stefanakis [at] terracycle [dot] com.