Working for a company voted the coolest little start-up in America, you would be responsible for building the annual budget and updates/reforecasts on a monthly basis. Position located in our Trenton, NJ headquarters.
- Prepares annual B/S, P&L and Cash Flow budget and updates/reforecasts on a monthly basis.
- Conducts analysis of variances of actual results versus appropriate benchmarks (year ago, budget and previous forecast).
- Prepares analysis of key revenue and expense accounts to determine corrective actions.
- Provide statistical, financial reports to management in a timely manner.
- Manages (with the Manager of Financial Analysis) the overall planning process across the enterprise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Finance staff, internal business partners, foreign subsidiaries staff
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum three years finance experience with a working knowledge of financial planning and budgeting in a non-financial company.
- Experience using a major accounting software system (Great Plains, Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, etc.).
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) skills.
- Ideally, experience with financial planning and budgeting systems (Adaptive Planning).
- Sound administrative and time management skills, effective communication skills and strong ethical behavior and business practices.
- Problem solver, ability to work on his/her own and with attention to detail.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Employer-subsidized health benefits
- Generous paid time off
Interested candidates should email Javier Daly at javier [dot] daly [at] terracycle [dot] net.