TerraCycle is one of the most dynamic green businesses in the US, named “The Coolest Little Startup in America” by Inc Magazine. On behalf of over fifty major brands, TerraCycle collects branded non-recyclable post-consumer waste, mostly packaging waste, and turns that waste into new eco-friendly products and materials. See TerraCycle.com.
In 2009, TerraCycle began expanding globally and has since expanded into the EU, North and South America. TerraCycle seeks to hire a PURCHASING AND LOGISTICS ASSOCIATE to support the day to day operations for 100+ collection programs in 22 global markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter purchase orders, sales orders, and inventory transactions into SAP Business One
- Arrange transportation for all inbound and outbound shipments
- Create weekly reports of company purchases, sales, and finished goods in inventory
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Explore new vendor opportunities
- Participate in special projects
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Environmental Studies, or any related discipline is strongly preferred
- Candidates need to possess good written and verbal communications skills
- Candidates must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- An eye for detail and desire to grow with the Company is essential
The Operations department manages a wide variety of activities including Program Management, Pricing, Website Operations, Inventory, Purchasing, Production, Logistics and more. The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment and juggle multiple responsibilities amidst shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Entry level position. Salary dependent upon qualifications
- Generous paid vacation, employer subsidized health plan, and 401K with company match
Start date- Open immediately:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.