TerraCycle, an eco-friendly and innovative company, is seeking an individual to join our growing Customer Support Team. This position will provide valuable experience and a practical foundation in customer support and community engagement. It will also provide an inside look at the core business model of our Brigade programs. These Brigade programs allow for participants to print free UPS shipping labels directly from their account to send items back to us for recycling. Responsibilities include responding to phone calls and emails from participants of these programs and handling inquiries with professionalism, courtesy, and patience.
As a company that is known as ‘The Coolest Start-Up in America’ by Inc. Magazine, we are seeking a high energy team player who is not only talented and dedicated, but who also possesses creativity and motivation.
- Interact and communicate daily with Brigade Program participants
- Resolve participants’ inquiries via email and phone about Brigade programs
- Maintain up-to-date information and integrity of participant accounts
- Assist individuals in opening new accounts and navigating the website
- Handle incoming inquiries from the reception desk
- Greet visitors as they arrive for scheduled meetings/appointments
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise responses
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate empathy and commitment to members of the TerraCycle Brigades community, with proven ability to manage expectations
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Word and Excel
This position is for a full-time, hourly employee. Healthcare benefits are included.
Please send your resume along with a list of professional references to email@example.com.