Returning to school was a blast with the Back-to-School Points Giveaway! By sending in shipments during the month of September, Brigade participants were entered to win a ton of TerraCycle points.
Congratulations to our Back-to-School Points Giveaway Winners!
- Amber Sorensen of Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union in Tampa, FL
- Sheryl Morro of the Susan G. Komen Team 9019 in Columbus, NJ
- Anna D'Amato of Frenchtown Elementary School in Trumbull, CT
- Erik Andreassen of Saint Peter's Parish in North Potomac, MD
- Tara Hutchcroft of Potosi Schools in Potosi, WI
- Sarah Walker of Sonrise in Greenville, IL
- Joshua Maschino of Northside Middle School in Columbus, IN
- Charlotte Evans of Rancho Tehama Elementary School in Corning, CA
- Jenny Baleme of Redway Afterschool Program in Redway, CA
- Ryan Bartel of Curtis Middle School in Wichita, KS
What is the Back to School Points Giveaway?
The Back to School Points Giveaway will start on September 1st at 12:00 am and end on September 30th at 11:59 pm.
The key to winning the Back to School Points Giveaway is to send as many shipments as possible. Ten locations will be randomly selected to win 17,500 bonus points each!
Each shipment counts as an “entry” into the contest, so the more shipments you send, the greater your chance of winning!
Who can participate?
The Back to School Points Giveaway is open to all locations who are registered and actively collecting for TerraCycle as of the contest start date. All qualifying locations will be automatically enrolled if their TerraCycle profile shows them to be confirmed and active during the contest collection period.
All eligible participating locations are subject to the Back to School Points Giveaway Rules.
What are the prizes?
There will be a total of ten random winners in the Back to School Points Giveaway. All winners will be awarded with 17,500 bonus TerraCycle points, and winners will be announced on or around October 15th.
The easiest way to encourage collections is to place posters throughout your school and talk about the contest during each class period. The more people that know about your TerraCycle collections, the more waste you can collect!