Thank you to everyone who participated! Winners are listed below. And to see what they've won, scroll down to the prizes section at the bottom of the page. All bonus points have been credited.
- Dana Krueger of Highlands Middle School in Grand Rapids, MI
- Jenny Baleme of Redway Afterschool Program in Redway, CA
- S.L. Mason Elementary of Valdosta, GA
- Rochelle Eggebrecht of Greenville Elementary School in Greenville, WI
- Teresa Spitzer of Capital Area Community Services, Inc. - Head Start in Lansing, MI
- Carol Devries of Dutton Christian School in Caledonia, MI
- West Portal Elementary School in San Francisco, CA
- Rose Gruber of Brookside Elementary in Big Rapids, MI
- Jessica Tronco of The Brace Place in Freehold, NJ
- Pam Feamster of Raleigh, NC
Take advantage of spring cleaning and be rewarded for sprucing up your bathroom and recycling your oral care waste. Up to 10,000 bonus points are up for grabs, will you be one of the ten winning collectors?
To participate in the Colgate Recycling Rewards, collect as many pieces of acceptable oral care waste as you can during the months of May and June.
Collect the most from May through June
The top collecting organization will be awarded 10,000 points, those in 2nd through 5th will receive 5,000 points, and 6th through 10th will be credited 2,500 points.
Need a little boost in your collections? Use the Colgate Oral Care Brigade Poster to promote your collections in your community. You can also reference the accepted waste poster to see which types of oral care packaging can be collected through the Colgate Oral Care Brigade to increase your chances of winning.
The rewards will be distributed as below:
- Grand Prize Winner will receive 10,000 bonus points.
- 2nd through 5th Place will receive 5,000 bonus points each.
- 6th through 10th Place will receive 2,500 bonus points each.
Winners will be announced on or around July 15th.
All eligible participants are subject to the Colgate Recycling Rewards Rules.