This contest is now over. Thank you for participating! Winners have been chosen and are now listed below.
- Jorge N. from North Carolina
- Kristen R. from New York
- Kristina R. from Arizona
- Katie S. from Massachusetts
- Teresa M. from Florida
This February and March, TerraCycle and Entenmann's Little Bites gave you the chance to recycle your Entenmann's Little Bites packaging to make a big difference. You could sign up and/or send in empty Entenmann's Little Bites pouch shipments through the Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade for a chance to win a fantastic prize pack.
There were three ways to enter.
1. Join the Brigade: When you sign up for the Entenmann's Little Bites Pouch Brigade during the sweepstakes, you automatically received one (1) entry into the sweepstakes. There is no cost or free to join the Brigade and you were not required to submit Entenmann's Little Bites pouch shipments.
2. Send a Shipment: Already an Entenmann's Little Bites Brigade member? Already have empty Entenmann's Little Bites pouches that you're ready to ship for recycling? Follow the instructions to print out a free shipping label to mail the shipment. Shipments received during the sweepstakes earned you one (1) entry into the sweepstakes.
3. Email: Already an Entenmann's Little Bites Brigade member, but don’t have any empty Entenmann's Little Bites pouches at the moment? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Entenmann’s Little Bites, Big Difference Entry” along with your complete name, mailing address, date of birth, and phone number (area code included) in the body of the email to receive one (1) entry.
TerraCycle Tip: Use the DIY Collection Bin Kit to decorate a creative collection bin. This will help drive awareness and collections so you can send in more empty Entenmann's Little Bites pouch shipments.
Five (5) lucky winners will receive a prize pack consisting of an upcycled Entenmann's Little Bites branded lunch sack and a $25 home improvement gift card.
No Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes begins on 2/1/14 at 9:00 a.m. ET and ends 3/31/14 at 6:00 p.m. ET. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18+. Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules. Sponsored by TerraCycle, Inc. and Bimbo Bakeries USA Inc.