These resources are great tools to increase awareness within your school and your larger local community. Use the "School Break Collection Challenge" to increase knowledge of TerraCycle programs in your students' homes, or use the "Run a TerraCycle Contest" to get your students excited about recycling. From press releases and presentations to collection posters and letters, you'll find everything you need to drive more collections and participation in your Brigade® programs.
General Information and Guides (Click to View)
Use this information to learn more about TerraCycle and our collectors. Take a tour of our offices or learn from some of our most successful collectors. You can use the following information to facilitate your TerraCycle collections.
- Tour of the TerraCycle Office
- TerraCycle Spotlight Locations
- Do-It-Yourself Projects
- TerraCycle Community Blog
- TerraCycle Videos
- Official TerraCycle Logo
- Collection Program Cheat Sheet
- Collect, Store, and Ship Guide
- Am I Ready to Ship? Shipping Checklist
- Make a TerraCycle Video Film Kit
- Run a TerraCycle Collection Contest
- TerraCycle Parent Guide
- School Break Collection Challenge
General TerraCycle Information
General Resources for All Brigade Programs
On-Site Promotional Materials (Click to View)
Use the resources below to increase awareness of your collection efforts at your school. From presentations to customizable posters, we're providing you with all the tools you need to promote your TerraCycle participation in your school.
- TerraCycle Presentation to Elementary School Students
- TerraCycle Presentation for High School and University Students
- Customizable Collections Tracking Thermometer 8.5"x11"
- Customizable Collections Tracking Thermometer 11"x17"
- Customizable Collections Tracking Thermometer 18"x24"
- Customizable Collections Tracking Thermometer 20"x30"
Brigade-Specific Materials (Click to View)
These materials are specific to each Brigade. This is where you can find Brigade-specific posters such as Accepted Waste posters, or where you can download guides designed to help you collect for specific waste streams.
Community Outreach Materials (Click to View)
Use these materials to reach out to your community members and increase awareness in your vicinity. The more people that help you collect, the more waste you can divert from landfill.
Media Promotional Materials (Click to View)
Share your recycling stories with your local press! Your dedication to eliminating the idea of waste could make a great local story.