This contest is now over. Congratulations to the winners listed below:
- Charleston Montessori School of Charleston, WV
- The Barracudas of Windermere, FL
- Broward College of Pembroke Pines, FL
- Portola Hills Elementary of Trabuco Canyon, CA
- Ogden School of Chicago, IL
- Fairview Elementary School of Logansport, IN
- St. John Neumann Acadmey of Christiansburg, VA
- Kilby Laboratory School of Florence, AL
- Midway Middle School of Midway, GA
- Kelly Mill Elementary of Cumming, GA
In celebration of the launch of its new Wicked Cool!™ mild mint toothpaste for kids 8+, Tom's of Maine is announcing the Wicked Cool! School Sweepstakes. All schools that sign up and send in shipments through the Tom's of Maine Natural Care Brigade will have the chance to be rewarded with $250 each and over 250 samples of Wicked Cool! toothpaste, courtesy of Tom's of Maine.
Simply join the Brigade and you are already entered for a chance to win! Earn one entry just for signing up for the Brigade and then earn a second entry by sending in your first shipment during the contest timeline! Each shipment from April 15 through May 31 counts as an entry into the sweepstakes.
So there are two ways to enter:
Join the Brigade = One Entry
Each Shipment Received during the Contest = One Entry
The Tom's of Maine Wicked Cool! School Sweepstakes is open to schools that sign up for the Tom's of Maine Natural Care Brigade during the contest timeline and to schools currently participating in the Natural Care Brigade that send in a shipment during the contest timeline. There are still open slots in the Brigade, but we can't guarantee they will be there for long!
If you are one of the 10 winning schools, you will be rewarded with $250 and over 250 samples of Wicked Cool! toothpaste courtesy of Tom's of Maine. The $250 will be distributed to the winning school or the school's designated charity as a check, not TerraCycle points.
All eligible schools are subject to the Wicked Cool! School Sweepstakes Rules.