TerraCycle, an eco-friendly and innovative company, is seeking a member to join our growing Customer Support Team. This position will provide an inside look at our core business model of our Brigades Program. Responsibilities include running day-to-day operations in the customer service department and assisting members of the TerraCycle Brigades Program, handling inquiries with professionalism, courtesy, and patience.
As a company that was previously named ‘The Coolest Start-Up in America’ by Inc. Magazine, we are seeking a team player who is not only talented and dedicated, but who also possesses creativity and motivation.
- Interact and communicate daily with Brigade Program participants
- Assist with emails and phone calls as necessary when contact volume is high
- Run biweekly meetings to discuss customer support strategy and outreach goals
- Create and pull monthly reports to track customer support metrics
- Handle all escalated inquiries from participants
- Maintain the schedule for all part-time customer support representatives
- Previous Customer Service Representative experience, management experience preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise responses
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate empathy and commitment to members of the TerraCycle Brigades community, with proven ability to work well in a team setting
- Fluency with Microsft Word and Excel
- High energy team player
This is a full-time position and salary will be commensurate with experience. We offer healthcare, vision, dental and 401k benefits to all of our full-time employees. Please send your resume and cover letter along with a list of professional references to email@example.com with the subject line titled: CS Manager.