TerraCycle is one of the most dynamic green businesses in the US, named “The Coolest Little Startup in America” by INC Magazine. On behalf of over fifty major brands, collects branded non-recyclable post-consumer waste, mostly packaging waste, and turns that waste into new "eco-friendly" products and materials.See TerraCycle.com
In 2009, TerraCycle began expanding globally and has since expanded rapidly into 22 countries in the EU, North and South America. TerraCycle seeks to hire a Global Program Administrator to manage the day to day operations for 70+ collection programs in 22 global markets. The Operations department manages a wide variety of activities including Program Management, Pricing, Website Operations, Inventory, Purchasing, Production, Logistics and more. We are seeking a qualified individual to manage our global collection programs with the assistance of both the global and domestic teams.
In the role you will be expected to:
- Manage the administration of TerraCycle collection programs in the US including program launch, maintenance and performance.
- Monitor and support administration of TerraCycle websites in the US and each foreign market.
- Support counterparts in foreign markets through strong communication, initiative, leadership, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Improve and assist in the development of new and existing processes around program launches, reporting accuracy and efficiency; this includes website functionality, management of program vitals and the management of fulfillment for collection programs.
- Program Fulfillment and Administration
- Operational Program Management
- Website testing
- Metrics Reporting
- Third party process and performance
The Global Program Administrator will report directly to the Global Vice President of Operations.
The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment and juggle multiple responsibilities amidst shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with coworkers and suppliers
- Ability to independently assess problems and develop action plans for solutions
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Desire and patience to constantly improve every area of responsibility while completing the task at hand
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret spreadsheets and reports
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software especially MS XLS.
- Bachelors degree or a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Applicants should be familiar with and understand TerraCycle’s Brigade collection programs prior to applying. Please visit TerraCycle.com.
- Entry level position. Salary dependent upon qualifications
- Generous paid vacation and employer subsidized health plan
Start date- Open immediately
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Use subject line: Global Program Administrator .