TerraCycle is a social enterprise that has fallen in love with the concept of garbage. We are determined to eliminate the idea of waste by making it possible to recycle items that are traditionally considered non-recyclable. We are a global pioneer in green business and are the largest processor of flexible packaging in the world. We are currently looking for a self-motivated, persistent and accountable Marketing & Communications Executive for Australia and New Zealand's markets.
About the role
Within the Marketing department, we focus on consumer engagement to promote our recycling programs, connect with our fan base, and spread awareness of our environmental mission. Responsibilities include creating and presenting strategic communication campaigns both domestically and globally, drafting and staging all the electronic digital mailing communications. Alongside social media messaging, the tracking and analysing of the impact of our messaging, communications and campaigns.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Liaise with with Account Management and Graphics teams to develop and implement marketing plans for a portfolio of new and existing brand recycling programs
- Oversee the strategy and growth of TerraCycle Australia and New Zealand Facebook pages
- Maintain domestic schedule of communications, and deploy all communications according to set time frame
- Implement overall email marketing strategy and monitor the performance of TerraCycle's EDMs
- Generate effective consumer surveys, and present analysis to both Marketing and Account Management teams
- Analyse performance of communications initiatives, make recommendations for continued program growth, and present findings to global teams
- Assisting in general office administration and customer support
- A Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications
- Working knowledge of PPT & Excel
- Strong account management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, and as part of a team
- A fascination with the topic of waste!
- The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment and juggle multiple responsibilities amidst shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Please state expected salary in application
- This position can be suited to a recent graduate
- This is a full time position
- Applicants are encouraged to apply asap as we are hoping to fill the role asap.
If this role sounds like you please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected], using the subject line: Marketing and Communications executive position
Applications close 7 March 2020. All selected applicants will be contacted in March for an inteview. Start date - early April 2020