TerraCycle seeks to hire a Customer Service Executive. The role will support our customer service and public drop off network primarily for the UK market, but also support across other European markets. Excellent spoken and written English and French is essential. The customer service team is young, dynamic and friendly, we pride ourselves in having a great work/life balance whilst helping our customers on a daily basis.
TerraCycle is a world leader in the recycling of generally non-recyclable waste. Operating in 21 countries (including 12 in Europe), such as pens, snack wrappers, baby food pouches, beauty product packaging, home care product packaging and even the likes of cigarette butts and marine plastics. We create collection and recycling solutions systems for products / packaging which would otherwise be sent to incineration or landfill. To achieve this objective, we partner with some of the most recognizable brands and retailers in the world, including BIC, L’Oréal, Procter & Gamble and JDE, amongst dozens of others.
- Handle TerraCycle Customer Service via telephone and email in a fast paced environment.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints promptly.
- Ensure the highest level of service provided.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Supporting the development of standard responses and procedures.
- Seeking the necessary language support from colleagues in other departments when required.
- Managing TerraCycle’s public drop off location network
- Updating the public drop off location maps
- Proactive outreach to potential new locations
- Sending out public location collection boxes to accepted locations
- Facilitating the Growth / Success of the Public Drop off Location Network
- Growing the number of public drop off locations where budget allows.
- Developing the geographic spread where required via proactive outreach
- Work with the marketing team to develop editable resources to help public location administrators grow their collections (may include, letters, guides, posters, videos etc)
- Support other departments as required, in particular where it pertains to specific language skills.
- 2 to 3 years of Professional experience providing exceptional customer service via telephone and email
- Fluent in both English & French
- Ability to speak another European language would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to develop innovative & creative solutions with a proactive mindset
- Excellent organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- A demonstrated interest in sustainable/green business would be beneficial
- Up to £23k depending on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- Company Pension contribution up to 3% of salary
- Start date – ASAP
- Our head office is based in Perivale, West London
- This role reports to the Customer Relations Manager.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to Laëtitia Porcheron at [email protected].