The Bulb Eater® crushes spent fluorescent lamps of any length into 100% recyclable material while capturing over 99.99% of the vapors released! The system, which is mounted onto a 55-gallon container, can hold up to 1350 4-foot fluorescent lamps.
- Eliminate storage hassles: Reduce your needed storage space for lamps by crushing up to 1,350 T8 4' lamps per 55-gallon drum!
- Reduce handling: Handle your spent bulbs once. Save roughly 20 hours of labor per 1,000 lamps by crushing rather than boxing the lamps!
- Safer work environment: The 0.001% emission rate from the Bulb Eater® provides for less mercury vapor emission. Your workers are safer and your liability is reduced!
- Cut costs: By pre-crushing the lamps, facilities are able to save on their lamp recycling costs—typically anywhere from a dime to $1 per lamp!
- Nationwide recycling program: Enjoy discounted national rates for lamp recycling. Fully permitted trucks are used for transportation and Certificates of Recycling are provided once the lamps are recycled.