- Holds up to 15 T12, 30 T8, or 48 T5 8-foot straight fluorescent lamps.
- Certified UN-compliant per 49 CFR-Packaging Group II and ISTA® Transit Tested Certified.
- Each container comes with the 100% recyclable box tube and two end caps, instructions, and a pre-paid return shipping label.
- Access exclusive online features including recycling reports, container tracking, and certificates of recycling through your online account.
- Only sold in the United States. Not available in Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, or Puerto Rico.
- UN number: 4G / Y 15 / S / 13, USA / +BR 8640
- Box dimensions: 8 ¾” x 4 ¾” x 95”
- Part number: 440-110-VS
EasyPak™ recycling containers are the safe and easy way to recycle your facilities’ fluorescent bulbs, batteries, ballasts, and electronics. One price includes everything you need, the UN Certified container, shipping to the recycling center, recycling fees, and certificate of recycling.
- Order as many containers as you need for your facility.
- The EasyPak™ containers will be shipped to you with a return shipping label to the recycling facility and instructions.
- Fill the container with lamps.
- Once the container is full, seal it and ship the container to the recycling facility for processing. It's that simple!
- Automatic Re-ordering: Return a full container for recycling, and a replacement container will automatically be shipped to you.
- Recycling Reports: Access live visual reporting based on the amount of waste recycled at your facility. Track progress, set goals, and email reports.
- Certificates of Recycling: Download certificates of recycling from your personal account 24/7. Stay in compliance at all times.
- Container Tracking: Perfect for multiple facilities, container tracking gives managers the ability to quickly determine container status.
- View Full Product Instructions