Operating in 21 countries (including 12 in Europe), TerraCycle is a world leader in the recycling of generally non-recyclable waste, such as pens, snack wrappers, baby food pouches beauty product packaging, home care product packaging and even the likes of cigarette butts or marine plastics. We create collection and recycling solutions systems for anything that would otherwise be sent to incineration or landfill. We are partnered with some of the most recognizable brands and retailers in the world, including BIC, L’Oréal, Procter & Gamble and JDE amongst others.
In addition to TerraCycle’s “National Recycling Programmes” sponsored by brands, TerraCycle operates another recycling platform called Zero Waste Boxes (ZWB). The Zero Waste Box platform empowers businesses and consumers to achieve Zero Waste by purchasing collection boxes for specific types of waste that are traditionally non-recyclable.
TerraCycle Europe is currently looking for a talented individual to manage and grow the Zero Waste Platform. The ZWB Manager will be responsible for managing partners and direct customer sales, order management and fulfillment, website management, inventory management, and working with other departments to craft and develop sales and marketing resources to drive sales of Zero Waste Boxes in Europe.
The position is based in Perivale, West London and will be reporting to the General Manager of Europe and the Global Zero Waste Box Manager based in TerraCycle’s headquarters in Trenton, NJ.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage ongoing relationships with clients including TerraCycle’s partner SUEZ
- Transition new clients from the Business Development team and manage new clients onboarding
- Manage the three European Shopify e-commerce platforms (www.zerowasteboxes.terracycle.co.uk; www.boites-zero-dechet.fr; zerowasteboxen.terracycle.de) and SUEZ France dedicated platform
- Generate monthly reports tracking progress, monthly sales and updates
- Manage orders, fulfilment and returns tracking
- Create recycling reports for clients
- Inventory management (order supplies, track outbound and return shipments)
- Fulfillment of Zero Waste Box Orders (assembling, labeling & preparing packages for shipment) for orders in countries where fulfilment is not outsourced
- Work with internal marketing department to develop sales tools, promotional materials, and marketing campaigns in order to drive sales.
- Manage direct sales process by preparing customized quotes, preparing customer forms, getting signing quotes from customers and POs to the finance department for invoicing
- Support the customer service team to handle calls and e-mails in regards to ZWB’s
- Work with internal operations, finance and pricing departments to manage fulfilment, provide everything needed to generate invoices and custom pricing
- Create presentations and conduct client and relist partners calls and meetings
- Recruit, train and manage Zero Waste Box intern(s)
- Other duties as needed
- 1-3 years of experience in relevant field (Project Management, E-commerce, Operations…)
- Fluent English and French with good communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Shopify or other e-commerce platforms is desirable
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- High energy team player
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment and juggle multiple responsibilities amidst tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously, entrepreneurial spirit
- A demonstrated interest in sustainable/green business.
- Salary: depending on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- Company Pension contribution up to 3% of salary
Job Type: Full-time
Please send a resume and a letter explaining your motivations to [email protected]