A TerraCycle é uma empresa líder global em soluções para resíduos de difícil reciclabilidade. Nós oferecemos um ambiente de trabalho único e com funcionários amigáveis e extrovertidos.
We are currently recruiting for a strategic and resourceful Business Development Manager. The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing TerraCycle’s programs with additional brands in Brazil, with support from TerraCycle’s global team in Trenton, NJ, US.
• Research and evaluate potential new partners;
• Reach out to potential new partners via e-mail & phone follow-up;
• Secure business development meetings;
• Develop client specific presentations;
• Present the TerraCycle program to potential new partners in conjunction with the Global VP, CEO, or local Brand Partnerships Manager;
• Work with new partners on pricing & finalization of contract;
• Oversee any pilot programs;
• Identify new and out of the box opportunities for new waste stream collection;
• Participate in events and give interviews.
• Fluent in Portuguese and English, both written and spoken;
• Excellent research, writing and communication skills;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Strong project management skills;
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel & PowerPoint;
• An entrepreneurial spirit with 3+ years of sales or marketing experience;
• Experience in the consumer packaged goods industry or experience with social enterprise is preferred;
• Demonstration of negotiating and closing business opportunities or experience in brand building an asset;
• Familiarity with Brazilian waste law (EPR) a plus.
• Salary commensurate with experience;
• Generous paid time-off
Position title: Business Development Manager
Location: Pinheiros - São Paulo, Brazil
Reports to: Sales Brand Partnership, Global Team, Trenton, NJ, US.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter in English to [email protected]