Win a recycling station for your school made out of recycled oral care waste! Vote for your school to earn points.
Over term four, the Colgate® Vote For Your School Competition is giving your school the chance to level up their recycling efforts in the school yard with a recycling station made from oral care waste!
The TWO schools to receive the most votes and bonus points will win a station, each including:
- One bin for oral care waste
- One bin for a waste stream of your choice
The more votes and bonus points earned, the more chances of winning!
1 vote = 1 point*
1 Kahoot quiz = 10 points
1 Colgate® activity sheet = 10 points
*You can only submit one vote per day, so encourage your school community to come back and vote multiple times!
All activities can be completed online or in the classroom so they are perfect for either remote or in person learning.
Flex your classroom's recycling knowledge by teaming up and completing the quiz as many times as you like - every quiz completed will earn 10 points! Access the quiz here.
Download and complete the maze or colouring in sheet at home or in your class. Take a photo of your completed sheet and upload it in the below form. You can upload as many completed sheets as you like - every activity sheet submitted will earn 10 points!
Vote for your chosen pre-school, primary or secondary school here!
1. To compete, you'll need to sign up as a school to the Colgate® Oral Care Recycling Program
2. Start getting your friends, family and community to vote for your school. Individuals can only submit one vote per day. TIP: You might want to share your recycling efforts, Kahoot results or your Colgate® colouring in sheets online with your community to keep those votes rolling in!
3. Feeling crafty or ready to flex your recycling knowledge? You can earn bonus points by completing Kahoot TerraCycle Recycling quiz as a classroom and/or submit your Colgate® activity sheets.
The more votes, quizzes and activity sheets received for your school, the more points you will earn so get the whole school community voting and getting creative to give your school the best change of winning!
For competitors over term four there will be TWO grand prize winners:
A recycling station for your school made out of recycled oral care waste!
There are two grand prizes for the two schools with the most points. Each station includes two bins: one bin for collecting oral care waste and one bin for collecting another waste stream of your choice.
Get voting, get quizzing & colouring and sign your school up for the Oral Care Recycling Program today!