Recycle your skincare packaging through this programme
TerraCycle and Garnier have partnered to create a free recycling programme for any brand of skincare product packaging.
To recycle your Garnier Hair Care, Styling and Hair Colour products, please join the Schwarzkopf Recycling Programme here.
Participating in your home or business is completely free and very simple to do.
Accepted waste: Any brand of skincare product packaging listed below:
• Glass or plastic tubes, tubs, bottles, lids, droppers, jars and pumps
• Flexible plastic skin care packaging
To recycle your Garnier Hair Care, Styling and Hair Colour products, please join the Schwarzkopf Recycling Program here.
• Packaging still containing product
• Skincare tools and makeup brushes
• Make-up wipes and sheet masks
• Any hazardous or dangerous goods
• Cardboard external packaging (place in kerbside recycling)
Please ensure your packaging is empty and does not contain any excess product before sending it to us for recycling.
Once collected, the skincare product packaging is sorted, cleaned and melted into pellets that can be remoulded to make new recycled products. Click here for more information about our recycling process.
For each kilogram of skin care product packaging that you send to TerraCycle, you will receive $1 in TerraCycle points, which can be redeemed for a payment to the non-profit organisation or school of your choice, such as Sustainable Coastlines.