A TerraCycle é uma empresa líder global em soluções para resíduos de difícil reciclabilidade. Nós oferecemos um ambiente de trabalho único e com funcionários amigáveis e extrovertidos.
Level – Mid Level
Position Type – Full Time
Job Location –São Paulo, Brazil
Reports to – VP, Global Business Development
TerraCycle’s mission is to Eliminate the idea of Waste®.
Headquartered in Trenton, N.J. and operating in over 20 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, TerraCycle is a global innovator in green business. It partners with many of the world’s largest consumer product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams.
Since packaging and many products are made so cheaply that it’s not economical to collect and recycle them, TerraCycle uniquely provides brands and retailers with economic and reputation-focused incentives that justify their paying it sufficient fees to cover true costs of recycling, plus its margin. As a result, with the addition of exceptional R&D and logistics, TerraCycle is able to collect and solve for just about every waste stream, from snack wrappers and contact lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, all waste streams that otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or incinerators. TerraCycle has received hundreds of awards globally and has been highlighted in some of the world’s most recognized media outlets, including Fortune 2019 Top 10 Game Changes, Time Magazine 2019 Top 10 Innovators, major features in Bloomberg, CNN, Wall St. Journal, Reuters.com New York Times, Forbes and thousands of other stories.
In May 2019, TerraCycle launched its newest initiative, Loop, a global circular shopping system that enables brands, retailers and consumers to transition from single-use disposable materials to reusable, durable packaging, washed by Loop and refilled by the brands. Loop has engaged many of the world's largest consumer product companies (including P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, and Mondēlez) and many of the world’s largest retailers in this platform. Whereas TerraCycle uniquely recycles hundreds of disposable waste streams, Loop is system whereby disposability is replaced with durability.
More and more companies in Brazil are working to find recycling solutions for their non-recyclable packaging and engage in sustainability. In this context, TerraCycle is looking to hire a Manager to grow new sales in Brazil and contribute to TerraCycle Brazil’s growth.
This role will report to the VP, Global Business Development, based in the TerraCycle’s EU offices in London.
This is the perfect opportunity for a professional in search of a new career challenge with both strategic thinking and hands-on, operational skills. The manager’s primary responsibilities will be to grow sales in Brazil by securing new business partnerships:
• Design and implement business development strategy in collaboration with the VP of Global Business Development
• Build, maintain, and effectively manage a healthy sales pipeline
• Research, identify and prospect potential new clients in the CPG world and beyond
• Attend major events and conferences in Brazil to grow TerraCycle’s equity and visibility with the objective of generating new leads
• Develop client specific presentations and proposals
• Pitch TerraCycle to prospects
• Work with new partners on pricing & finalization of contracts
• Work with senior team members, including the VP, Global Business Development, to assist in business development activities and close new deals
• Coordinate and collaborate with other members of the team and departments
• Report to the VP, Global Business Development on results and progress on sales targets
• 5+ years minimum relevant experience in a business development (sales, marketing, consulting, publicity and advertising agencies) position; in or working with FMCG or Retail preferred
• Leaderships skills
• Excellent research, writing and communication skills in both English and Portuguese
• Inspirational public speaking skills and educated believer in sustainability
• Strong listening and cross-functional collaboration skills, across all levels
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• An entrepreneurial spirit with can-do attitude and creative mind for problem solving
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment with changing priorities
• Ability to work autonomously and report to a manager in an overseas office
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint & Excel
Start date – ASAP
Please submit resume in English along with thoughtful cover letter or email including compensation requirements (fixed and variable if applicable, and benefits) via email to [email protected].