Brigade: Select Brigade programs (including this one!)
Timeline: Varies per program
Prize: Varies per program
How to Win: Send in your first shipment through qualifying Brigade programs. All shipment sizes count!
TerraCycle® and Clif Bar have partnered to create an Energy Bar Wrapper Brigade, a free recycling program for energy bar wrappers and a fundraising opportunity for participants.
Participating is completely free and very easy. There are no signup or participation fees, and the shipping is covered by our brand partners. Simply follow the steps below to recycle your waste with us:
- Join the program by clicking on the black button at the top of the sidebar.
- Collect energy bar wrappers and fill up a box or bag. To earn TerraCycle points, remember that your shipments must weigh over 5 lbs to receive the TerraCycle point donation.
- Download a free shipping label from your TerraCycle account. Click "Get Shipping Label" under the "Send Your Waste" option in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
- Ship the box to TerraCycle by affixing the free shipping label and dropping it off at a UPS location.
The following types of wrappers are accepted through this Energy Bar Wrapper Brigade.
Energy Bar Wrapper Brigade accepted waste:
- Foil-lined energy bar wrappers
- Foil-lined granola bar wrappers
- Foil-lined meal replacement bar wrappers
- Foil-lined protein bar wrappers
- Foil-lined diet bar wrappers
- Clif Bar & Co. wrappers from Clif Bars, Luna Bars, MOJO, Builders, Crunch, Clif Kid Z-Bar, Kits Organic, Clif Kid Z-Fruit, Shot Bloks, Shot Gels, and Shot Drinks
- Pouches from Clif Organic Energy Food
TerraCycle points are an added incentive to our recycling programs. Please read the information below about earning TerraCycle points for this specific Brigade program.
- Your shipment must weigh over 5 lbs.
- You will be awarded one TerraCycle point for each unit of waste.
- Shipments may weigh less than 5 lbs, you simply will not earn TerraCycle points.
TerraCycle points can be redeemed for a variety of charitable gifts, product bundles, or a payment of $0.01 per point to the non-profit organization or school of your choice. For more information on our points program, click here.